Summer 2023 - Marketing Intern
Fresh ideas wanted! We’re looking for the next dreamers and doers to join our team.
The Lutron Marketing internship program targets motivated, highly collaborative problem-solvers who are eager to gain real-world, hands-on experience with a fast-paced marketing team.
Wondering about customer research? Want to learn about campaigns? Want to stretch your creative muscles in areas like content writing, social media, and digital marketing? You’ll see or experience it all!
Successful interns will learn our business of smart technology and lighting innovation, positioning themselves to be highly considered for full-time marketing roles post-graduation.
As part of this summer program, a select group of students will join a skilled team of marketers on Lutron’s Commercial Marketing team. We are small, energetic team who love to try new things, surpass our goals, and have fun on our path to making a big difference. Interns will hit the ground running, taking on individual projects and supporting existing ones, targeting key customers in the building industry. Independent, proactive thinkers with strong communications skills will find a rewarding program designed to support their professional growth and self-discovery.
The Marketing Internship will have the opportunity to:
• Work on cross-functional teams and alongside the commercial marketing team on projects such as market research; development of marketing and sales materials; campaign planning & execution; and sales promotion activities.
• Provide support for ongoing projects and campaigns, events, and tasks to support big-picture department strategies
• Learn about B2B marketing and how to influence a sale with multiple stakeholders
• Gain experience with digital marketing technology like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acquia CMS, and more.
• Propose new ideas, solutions, and creative opportunities to help us achieve our business goals
• Learn about Lutron, its businesses, customers, and solutions
• Be on an integrated, collaborative team, making an impactful contribution.
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Communications or other related field
• Your cumulative GPA is at least a 3.0
At Lutron, we’re constantly testing the status quo and developing the next innovation in lighting. We are the premier, global lighting technology company, leveraging the power of lighting, automated shading, and innovative controls to create inspired experiences in light. As a family-owned company, we have a strong entrepreneurial culture that encourages pushing the boundaries to achieve our mission of taking care of the customer. As a global company, we work across countries and industries with prestigious customers from Fortune 100 companies, universities, hotels, sport stadiums and government buildings, among many others. Join our team and be inspired by creative minds and the power of light.