Student Life Office Activity Staff
Responsible for contributing to the operations of Student Life, from the hours of 5 -10 p.m. during the week and 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on weekends. Manage new conference rooms and meeting space. This year that will include being a welcoming presence in the lower level Student Life areas. Understanding Student Life Resources, behind the scenes help with those events, answering emails and phone calls, networking with parents, families, and new students, and focusing on at least one project or interest area as we grow our programs in Student Life.
Student Staff Team Members must:
· Be willing to know (or learn) the areas of Student Life that students can get involved in.
· Be interested in a specific area in Student Life
· Be willing to work in-person and independently
· Be willing to come to work with a positive attitude, creative ideas, and welcoming personality
· Be able to provide exceptional customer service to students, parents, and guests