Student Organization Assistant
Student Organization Assistant:
Responsible for enhancing the connection between Registered Student Organizations and Student Life. This position will involve working closely with all Registered Student Organizations to learn their needs and support, amplify, promote, and recognize their work on campus.
· Create connections with Student Organizations on campus
· Support organizations in the utilization of Detroit Mercy Live
· Learn the needs and goals of Student Organizations and help connect them to the Student Life Office and appropriate resources
· Create communications, newsletters, or other initiatives to amplify the work of organizations on campus
· Support the Student Life Office in game rentals and general student support.
· Other duties as assigned - Work Study Necessary