Clinical Assistant, Wellness Center
Position Type: Federal Work Study Only
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical Assistants will be responsible for helping to manage the office responsibilities of both clinics. This includes receiving phone calls, and messages, maintaining the office copier, and helping direct incoming students and patients.
- Clinical Assistants will be responsible for checking in health clinic patients on our electronic medical record system and obtaining their vital signs.
- A clinical Assistant may be asked to help with tabling and advertising for Wellness Center events.
- A student whose major is health-oriented is preferred.
- BSL certification is also preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The assistant must be professional, trustworthy, and empathic.
- Sydney Gordinier – firstname.lastname@example.org – 313-993-1185